A chemical company born from a discovery / Cashew Co., LTD.

Company Profile

Company Profile

Trade Name Cashew Co., Ltd.
Board Members Chairman:Ryu Shimizu
President:Tsuyoshi Bekki
Executive Senior Director:Satoru Nawa
Director:Masayuki Tamaki
Director:Satoshi Soutome
Auditor:Yoshiaki Onoda
Executive Officer:Tohru Tamura
Address of Head Office 407-1,1-Chome Yoshino-cho, Kita-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama 331-8633, Japan
Tel. +81-48-653-1115 Fax.+81-48-653-2770
Factory Omiya, Kuki
Offices Tokyo, Osaka
Sales Offices Nagoya, Hiroshima
Capital JY 145,000,000
Establishment Nov. 24,1948
Business Manufacturing & Sales of Coatings and Synthetic Resins
Settlement period March every year
Amount of sales 7,019,151,000 yen
Number of employees 241
Affiliate in Japan Cashew Tsusho Co., Ltd.  
Overseas partners
Hong Kong
CMW Holding Limited
CMW Coatings (Hong Kong) Limited
Weilburger Asia Limited
China
CMW Coatings (Wuxi)Limited
CMW Coatings (Guangzhou)Limited
Kuentec Cashew Co.,Ltd.
Thailand
Cashew Marketing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Cashew(Thailand) Co., Ltd.
V Brother Industry Co., Ltd.
Korea
Cashew-Umade Co., Ltd.
Singapore
Cashew Asia Pte.Ltd.
Malaysia
Tohei Paint (M) SDN BHD
Indonesia
PT INKOTE INDONESIA
India
Weilburger Coatings (India) PVT LTD.
Taiwan
Kuen Bong Chemical Industry Corp.
CMW Coatings (Taiwan) Branch
CKH Trading Co., Ltd.
Germany
Grebe Holding AG
Weilburger Coatings GmbH
U.K.
Trimite Global Coatings
U.S.A.
Cashew Americas LLC
 
JV
JV
JV partner
 
JV
JV
JV
 
JV
JV
License and JV partner
 
License partner
 
Subsidiary
 
License partner
 
License partner
 
License partner
 
JV partner
JV
Sales partner
 
JV partner
License and JV partner
 
License partner
 
JV

Company History

1948 "Nippon Urushi Toryo Co. Ltd." was established.
1950 The company started manufacturing the proprietary oil-based paints "Natural Drying Cashew".
1951 Osaka Branch Office established.
1953 Company name was changed to "Cashew Co., Ltd."
1957 Osaka plant was newly established.
1958 Central technical research center was newly established.
1961 Head office / Nippori Plant was moved to Oku (Tokyo Plant).
1962 Tokyo Plant received the industry's first "Award of Director-General of Tokyo Regional Bureau of International Trade and Industry".
1963 First-phase construction of Omiya Plant was completed.
Osaka plant received "Award of Director-General of Osaka Regional Bureau of International Trade and Industry".
1966 Omiya Plant received "Award of Director-General of Tokyo Regional Bureau of International Trade and Industry"
1977 First-phase construction of Kuki Plant was completed.
1984 Head office was moved from Oku to Omiya for business expansion.
Sales headquarters office opened in Nippori.
1993 Soft Design Center was newly established.
2000 The company obtained ISO9001 certification.
2006 The company obtained ISO14001 certification.
2012 Hiroshima Technical Center was newly established.